Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cool Whip cookies

Ok, These have got to be one of the easiest cookies out there!

*Take 1 normal size tub of *Cool Whip (WILL NOT work with lite or reduced)
*1 Box of Chocolate cake mix.... Or whatever you like, but these are chocolate, and they are yummy ; )

*Mix until you reach a "Taffy consistensy" may need to add a tsp or 2 of water

Roll into balls and place on nonstick sprayed pan.

Bake in oven @350 degrees for 8-10 min ( I did 10 on the nose... cooled for 5 on pan, and then moved to cooling rack... Hubby loved these...

1 Cookie = 1 Weight Watchers point

3 comments:

Anderson's said...

I just tried making these last night...I added some Andes mint chips into them. They turned out way good! I really like chocolate with mint! Yummmy! Thanks Jenn!

Musicmom-Amy said...

I made these last night for the 11 yr. old Scouts. None came home :D They were a hit!!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Awesomely Easy huh! ; )